1. You’ll be a popular hire in whatever you want to do.
2. It makes you a versatile programmer.
Plus, you can get in on some app action, creating web apps, mobile apps, and desktop apps using React, React Native, and Electron. It’s even a decent contender against the likes of Python for doing machine learning work with TensorFlow.js.
3. It comes pre-installed in your browser.
4. There are a lot of shortcuts, when you’re ready to take them.
It’s the difference between building a house from scratch, versus coming to a house that already has the blueprints in place and even a few furnishings that can let you build your dream home faster. You’re still doing the work – and you need to understand how those foundations work, or else you’ll run the risk tearing the whole thing down because you don’t know what you’re doing – but it’s simpler to get the house ready.
5. You’ll find a way to learn.
- It’s a multifunctional language.
- It’s easy to get started with.
- There’s a comprehensive set of frameworks and libraries to make your life easier.
- The community is firmly entrenched and stellar.
- It’s a highly sought-after professional skill.
- It can help you learn your next programming language.