Quality Coding Courses
Information is cheap, but good information is priceless.
Qvault is the home of high-quality programming courses and articles. Learn to code in the browser and unlock free content by performing well in our courses. While other platforms barrage their users with endless content, we carefully curate a manageable list of courses that are perfect for you, our student.
Devs with cryptography experience earn more
Practical Cryptography is built for developers who want to learn the fundamentals that underpin the security of applications. This course will help you build and understand secure digital systems.
- Golang syntax and quirks
- Functional Patterns
- Go-specific data structures
- Proper interface implementations
- How to master concurrency
Go Mastery was created for engineers who want to take their career to the next level. Go devs are the second most well-paid developers out of all the programming languages!
(Very) Basic Intro to Coding
Level-Up Your Coding Career
Developers that have additional certificates and course material under their belt are more likely to land interviews and get amazing job offers. Qvault Classroom makes it easy to learn new languages and technologies right in the browser.
There are three goals we uphold that make Qvault stand-out among other online learning platforms:
- Courses Feel Like Games – Learning online should feel like a game, not a chore. We use a rewards system for unlocking content, courses and certificates can be earned through achievements
- Mastery-Based Learning – Grouping students together in classes and forcing them to progress collectively is an artifact of the past. Timed-tests and due dates don’t exist in Qvault.
- Code In-Browser – Hands-on is king in programming education. Our courses are made up of coding assignments that can be completed right in the browser, even in backend languages like Go.